PRODUCTION ASSISTANT WORK OPPORTUNITY
At Westholme… we make tea an experience.
We hand blend original recipe teas and tisanes, source certified organic teas and ingredients from around the world, and grow and make Canadian terroir tea. We also create hand built ceramic teaware to accompany the tastes.
We are looking for the right individual to join our dedicated team to help us grow the home for tea culture in Canada. If you are resourceful, creative, organized, and love tea … we want to talk to you.
More of Who You Are
* You have production experience and a willingness to learn new systems
* You thrive in a creative and fast paced environment
* You are a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about growing your tea knowledge
* You are a highly focused individual and make attention to detail a priority
* You really are a tea lover
What You Would Do
* Pack and stock tea for our teashop and online store
* Oversee wholesale and online orders and related shipping
* Maintain inventory systems
* Assist in the teashop as needed
* Grow the love of tea
What we have for you
* Full time position
* Competitive wages based on qualifications
* Opportunity for advancement
* A beautiful work environment steeped in nature
You can apply by emailing a bio/resume and cover letter to [email protected]